The Assessors Guild Conference (November 13th 2018- London)
We are delighted to be hosting our launch conference in Central Hall, Westminster, London. We look forward to welcoming you and hearing from key influential professionals within the industry.
Keynote speakers include;
- Sir Gerry Berragan, Chief Executive, The Institute for Apprenticeships
- Keith Smith, Director, Apprenticeships, ESFA
The conference will focus on;
- A policy update within the Assessment arena
- A detailed overview of professional standards, why we need them, and how can we meet them
- A practical overview of Assessment, we hear from a selection of industry professionals about their frustrations and practical aspirations.
Finally, take on your views and questions to provide a voice for the industry.
Exclusive delegate rate: £100.00 + VAT, this includes Standard membership for those delegates involved in assessment and that successfully complete the required application process and are able to produce the requested evidence to support the application, after the event.
This rate does not include Registered Practitioner, Managing Practitioner or Fellow Membership
Note: Refreshments and lunch provided
Sponsorship & Exhibitors: Are you looking for brand exposure and would like to sponsor our conference?
Click here to find out more.